For every problem, there is a solution.
Try to cheer up and believe me. Why should I deceive you anyway??!
Okay.. You probably will not find that solution in a blink of an eye.. you will have to work for it.. but till then, try my first aid procedures, I guarantee it will make a difference:
1. Calm down.. Calm down.. Calm down
You will never take the right action or decision while you are angry, nervous or terrified.
Do what it takes to calm down (I mean all safe non-addictive procedures):
Drink anise & chamomile all day, take a warm bath, ask for massage, sleep if you can, spray lavender or any calming essential oil all over the house …. And on the top of all calmatives, comes tip #2
2. Thikr.. Thikr.. Thikr… Thikr is always accompanied with the word “lot”:
Payers upon the prophet… La Hawla Wala Quwwata Ila Billah …. Istighfar..
Hundreds.. hundreds, you will feel stronger than whoever or whatever causing you the problem.
And on the top of Thikr comes tip #3
3. Qur’an.. Read or play Surat Al-Baqara around the house, read Ruqya for whoever is affected by the problem.
Reading Surat Al-Baqara expels the devil out of the house for 3 days, and sure we want the angels to attend instead, here comes tip #4
4. Clean, declutter and perfume the house. The angels disdain what we disdain. So please welcome the guests generously.
5. Remember the following:
– You are not the first one to face this problem.
– However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
– Diamonds are formed under pressure.
6. Seek for honest and professional advice
Again: Honest and Professional. Honesty alone will not be as helpful, professional alone could be manipulative.
Don’t be shy or arrogant to ask for help, or else you will suffer forever.
Finally and most importantly: grab the chance, it’s one of the perfect times to get closer to Allah, your best companion ever. May be He just wanted to hear your voice in sincere prayers.
Recommended readings: Don’t be sad – Al-Qarni