– When you face a problem, sometimes there is nothing to be done but: wait & hope.
– Something/somebody might hurt you by accident, and vice versa.
– In a high way, if you can’t cope with the fast pace, you will either get crushed or others will look down/angry at you. (usually males are angry from females driving pace yet this would spark the idea of another article about problems caused by MEN’s style of driving :P)
– Sometimes you are delayed only because the car beside you or the car prior to you or the car you are responsible to lead.
– We wait enthusiastically for the “green” light, get frustrated & disappointed by the “red” light.
– We try to stay as calm as we can despite of other disturbances; from outside: impolite drivers, terrible traffic, bumps, holes….etc. From inside: children talking, whining, jumping or fighting..
– Although men usually complain of women’s driving yet it’s a good sample for female super powers as our friend Ali Abdel Moniem called it, like: multi-tasking while driving: talking on phone, having a quick look in the mirror (on herself not on other cars), feeding her children, not to mention driving with high heels sometimes.
– Some people tend to use the brakes ONLY at the last moment.
What else can you think of & relate it to real life?